Jewellery trends are constantly changing…
– Look-at-me earrings: Bold and colorful earrings that make a statement and draw attention to your face. Think floral motifs, geometric shapes, and other accents that can be worn as a single piece or a pair. They can be asymmetrical, abstract, or sculptural. They add a lot of personality and flair to any look.
– Bold bracelets: Chunky bracelets that can be worn at the wrist to add a touch of drama and edge to any outfit.
– Crystal visions: Sparkling colourful gemstone drops that can be worn as necklaces or earrings. They create a glamorous and romantic look that can outshine any chandelier.
– Anatomy lessons: Jewellery pieces that feature eyes, lips or ears – witty and quirky and can start a conversation.
– Chunky chains: Big and bold links that can be worn as necklaces or bracelets in different lengths & widths. They are versatile and timeless and can elevate any outfit.
– Pearls: Yes, this classic and elegant stalwart is making a subtle comeback in modern and creative ways. Mix & match with other materials, such as gold, silver, or arranged in asymmetrical shapes and designs.
– Minimalist shapes: Less is more! These simple and sleek pieces can create a sophisticated and refined style. They can be worn as delicate rings, earrings or pendants, and can be layered or stacked for a more complex effect.
– Logomania: Jewellery items that feature your initials, a name, a meaningful snippet of text or your favourite logo. Personalised jewellery – fun and fashionable!
We’re hoping this helps you find some inspiration for your next jewellery project, especially with summer knocking on your door! You know where to find us…