Summer, at last…
Soaring Summer Styles: Who’s not looking for tips on how to rock your jewellery in summer? Well, you’ve come to the right place AND, here are some of our favourite ways to accessorise your outfits with some bling and sparkle.
- Layer up your necklaces. Nothing says summer like a stack of necklaces in different lengths and styles. You can mix and match metals, colours, shapes and textures to create a unique look. Try a choker, a pendant and a long chain for a very trendy summer vibe.
- Stack your rings. Don’t be afraid to wear multiple rings – different sizes, shapes and colours to create a fun and funky look. You can also mix and match different types of rings, such as bands, solitaires, chunky rings and the list goes on.
- Mix and match your earrings. Who says you have to wear matching earrings? You can have more fun by wearing different earrings on each ear. You can go for a contrast, such as a stud and a hoop, or a complement, such as two similar styles in different colours. Add some extra flair.
- Add some colour. Summer is the perfect time to add some colour to your jewellery collection. Perhaps go for for bright and bold colours, such as turquoise, green, yellow and red. Choose jewellery with gemstones, crystals, beads or enamel for some extra sparkle.
- Keep it simple. But sometimes, less is more. If you’re wearing a busy or colourful outfit, you might want to tone down your jewellery and opt for something simple and elegant. A pair of stud earrings, a delicate necklace or a thin bracelet can be enough to complete your look without overpowering it.
Actually, the point is don’t be scared – mix & match at your heart’s delight. As someone once said:
Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it.
Contact us for your private consultation before summer ends!
▶ +27 (12) 998 3150